What is it and what’s in it?
The students work station is an innovative pack in the form of a folder crammed full of invaluable information and advice. It contains everything a learner driver might need. It is created to help the learner on their journey to becoming a full license holder and far beyond.
The pack contains:
- Albion Driving Centre school contact information and driving school details
- appointment and progress cards
- drivers records
- private practice record
- unique research, study and mock theory test papers
- student FAQ’s
- application forms and advice for booking theory and practical tests
- mock driving test reports
- car insurance group information
- theory test instructions and advice
- hazard perception test information, tutorial and advice
- show me / tell me safety check questions and answers
- the 10 most common reasons for failing the driving test according to the DVSA
- practical driving test tips to pass first time
- pass plus information
- and much more
Why have this learner driver pack?
The pack keeps everything together and up to date. It’s a handy, quality self contained unit easily carried and bought to every lesson.
The instructor can add to the pack if something new arises and the pupil can reflect later on the added content. It’s an excellent way for both instructor and pupil to keep track on progress, lessons covered and how far away that magic day will be. Passing the driving test!